[ibogaine] Are the Hmoung Heading for Certain DOOM!?!?!!111!!!

vector6 at space.com vector6 at space.com
Sun Jul 21 10:26:14 EDT 2002

I don't want to disturb your art or your rant but as I
think you said the hmong have been in the process of
being thrown out for 30 or 40 years. Every article you
look up is the army going there and killing some hmong,
americans and then saying it will be closed down.
Here's one that says it from 2000

http://www.geocities.com/hmongvoice/DestroyHmongs.htm

There are no more recent stories from that newspaper
and they dont have the back issues.

.:vector:.

On Sun, 21 July 2002, "Patrick K. Kroupa" wrote

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:23jmCnJPXNcC:www.bangkokpost.net/110502_News/11May2002_news06.html+tham+krabok+thailand&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

> I wonder if this will actually happen; possibly not,
since it has been in
> the perpetual process of happening since roughly the
dawn of time, or 40
> years ago when a few hundred hmoung arrived and
started to reproduce a lot
> -- having not much else to do besides learn
cultivation techniques for
> preTty PopPies in southern Thailand, and that birth
control thing not
> having made a major inroads into the whole entire
southeast Asia -- which
> by the way, prolly causes MOST of the AIDS splattered
all over those
> countries, NOT bangin' up, condoms not birth control
pills I meant to
> say, I think, yeah that was it ...  Where was I, oh
yes, still in Miami,
> but as I was saying, the army rolls in, LOOKS AROUND
a lot, makes a Stern
> Announcement in the Bangkok Post that SOME Sort of
Severe Action will take
> place, real soon now; and then goes back to sleep.
Since, mostly, they
> all arrived in this mountain range 'cuz there's an
ashram there, and it'd
> be Bad Karma to nuke an ashram in Thailand; although
it might be okay if
> it were located in Utah instead for instance.  Now
then, as I was saying
> Will the BAD PEOPLE destroy a perfect, beautiful,
happy little society for
> tHe HeadLines, or will the whole entire Hmoung make
their saving throw,
> thus avoiding CERTAIN DOOM!?!??!?
>
> Who can say.  But I just felt strongly ALL OF YOU
should be aware of this.

> It's a bummer all of them are so fixated on Buddha,
if they looked up a
> lil' further, they'd find Shiva, who would just
DESTROY the whole entire
> situation (inside his mind) and they could get back
to resonating, bangin'
> up', or buying shiny things, depending on what
vibrational range they were
> in at that particular time.  They're very mellow and
accepting there,
> which I appreciated a lot, I have never met any group
of persons who were
> so cheerfully corrupt before, it was neat, and made
me feel good about
> myself, because everything was always all-good,
unlike Mexico, which is
> mostly not so cheerfully corrupt, it experiences a
lot of guilt about all
> that and HIDES the drugs inside Jesus statues and
religious altars and
> things, but still firmly believes that chiva negra is
one of the Two Great
> Demons (the other being blanco of course, most
especially when you SMOKE
> the demon, much like crack, only non-culture
centric...  Belize is very
> professional in its corruption, it's shiny and glossy
and Right Out There,
> whereas the Caribbean is more like Thailand, it's
mellow and accepting and
> easy-going mon, which I s'pose is not surprising.
America as whole is
> completely inconsistent, and vibrations vary widely,
sometimes even from
> block to block, or time of day and phase of moon,
when it is possible to
> absolutely resonate with your molecules and radiate
within and through
> them, while at others no matter what you do, you seem
to wind up in these
> spirals made out of barbed wire which is shredding
you as you sink through
> bleeding quicksand, hmm, oh yeah, duh, i forgot to Go
into The Light.  But
> I suppose that is just the Way of the World.  That is
my opinion at this
> very moment anyway, but it could change at any time.
>
> Mostly, as a whole, this is THAILAND's fault and the
Hmoung cannot be held
> responsible for the whole entire situation.  Since
the laws there change
> every 3 hours or so, depending on how moody the King
is feeling that day,
> and the only part of the laws that ever remains
consistent is that it is
> okay for them to cultivate opium poppies and USE
them, because that is
> their cultural heritage, but they're never, ever, at
all, not even
> supposed to THINK ABOUT breaking it down into heroin
and exporting it.