[ibogaine] Re: [vox] H2K2

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 18:56:05 EDT 2002

Vector that's all interesting. And I mean that it is.
I see how it might relate to the war on drugs because
you're people who are in everybodies computers but why
did you need to send it to every list on mindvox
except the one where the conversation is happening?

Please stop that, I am already signed on to nearly all
the lists here and don't need to see the same message
4 times.

I don't understand why all of you are having this hate
session all over the pages of some british magazine
which is reporting on events in NYC which nobody in
the US is covering.

-carrie