[ibogaine] neuro! Misinformed

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 11:00:24 EDT 2002

Hal5943 at aol.com

> Who are you misinformed people.

What is it you think we are misinformed about? Maybe
you could enlighten us,

> I am looking for a
> way to ibogaine myself
> into myself once again as I was about ten years ago
> before those nasty drugs.

OK, how about a little more info, like who you are,
what kinds of "nasty drugs" you take/are addicted to,
your health (any health issues, HEP C, heart problems,
HIV, Other???).  How were you looking to ibogaine
yourself??? Do you know anything about ibogaine, did
you go to ibogaine.org and read the info and follow
the links to other sites??? At ibogaine.co.uk there
are is a list of treatment options.