[ibogaine] neuro!

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 08:33:37 EDT 2002

Carla,

My "stance" is simple and has nothing to do with JC vs
Buddah, it is nothing "like that", there are no sides,
my belief is better than yours (yeah man my JC can
kick your Buddahs ass any day.... what is this the 3rd
grade?) THAT IS THE POINT and yes I am intolerant of
intolerant people, people who spread fear and hate,
that put people down for any reason,  there is no
"stance" on what side of religion I stand on - it
doesn't matter, that is not the point. And I am NOT
anti-religious/against beliefs - unless those beliefs
are that I should believe in
whateverthefuckitisthatyoubelievein. I don't care if
it is Amway, JC, women, cars, politics, religion, god,
not god, gardening, painting, training pets, sexuality
- ANYTHING. I hate it when people tell me what to do
and am very quick to throw it right back, and it don't
matter what it is about - the operative word is
"tell", as in command someone, as in I am stupid if I
do anything but what they tell me... not exchanging
ideas, giving advice or an observation, that is fine.

Brett