[ibogaine] Newbie Questions

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 18 06:29:43 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mzzthangg13 at aol.com>

> hello i just did ibo  on 7/12/02  to get offf 100mgs of dfamm meth i hate
> methadon  i stayed at the center for 5 days  i fgeel better  now i got
home
> on  7/16 i had to go yesterday to the hospotal cause of thr pain like
kicking
>  in my legs but i slept all day weds sorry i can'y write anymore wehn i
fell
> better i wil karina

Wow, now that's what I call an answer - first good one so far. Thank you so
much, definitely, Karina. I hope you do well, sincerely, and I hope that you
get better. It's probabhly too early right now for you to be fully down,
from what I understand. Please let me and/or the list know how things
progress, if you feel comfortable doing so.

- jt