[ibogaine] neuro!

Rhafner77 at cs.com Rhafner77 at cs.com
Thu Jul 18 00:20:42 EDT 2002

In a message dated 7/17/2002 7:17:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Hal5943 at aol.com writes:

> Who are you misinformed people. I am looking for a way to ibogaine myself
> into myself once again as I was about ten years ago before those nasty
> drugs.

Who are the mis-informed here??
not that I post here often myself, but from what I`ve seen <read> U seem to
be either mis, or perhaps un informed. Its
getting a bit boring to keep hearing from those like you who want ibogaine,
yet come here to babble   instead of just going & getting dosed.. & hey, I
know it ain`t easy, either. I`ve been trying for some ibogaine for years, &
some who I`ve told about it have been `unsprung` for some time now....too bad
there aren`t  any Dr. Learys around anymore, to deal with ibogaine as he did
w/ acid.  -mirror-