[ibogaine] neuro!

Jellking jellking at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 00:19:44 EDT 2002

Carrie says, "It's too bad but ditto.

Short of that I don't see anything changing except
everything getting worse and worse.

-carrie"

I know, and it does seem, especially in the U.S. that humanity grows more ignorant day by day.  I think, however, that if we all who felt this way could find some basic kind of self-responsibility and fellowship, we could begin to make a difference.  Since the people on this list all seem to be trying, it's hard to know what else to do, but bit by bit, I think we can collectively "get our act together."  At least I think that on Wednesdays, by Friday I may be all weirded out again!  Jane