[ibogaine] neuro!

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 00:16:26 EDT 2002

Neuroskull I wanted to say I appreciate what you just
did. You are the first hardcore Christian person I
have ever met who has listened when anyone asked them
to calm down.

It makes me and I think others much more likely to
listen to what you might have to say in the future.

That was different and thanks :-)

-carrie