[ibogaine] neuro!

Jellking jellking at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 23:52:03 EDT 2002

Patrick: I'm glad you asked me that, because personally I feel that everything
Over There -- and Over Here for that matter -- could reach some sort of
settlement, agreement type of situation, several hundred lifetimes faster,
if we simply sprayed LSD and MDMA over the whole entire situation."

That's funny (or not)!  When I get really depressed about the world, I think, "LSD in the wells, only solution."  Jane