[ibogaine] neuro!

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Wed Jul 17 23:29:53 EDT 2002

On [Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 11:20:32PM -0400], [NeuroSkull at aol.com] wrote:

| Funny that you should say that!  Earlier I toyed with the idea of saying that
| we should send Patrick over to negotiate between the Palestinians and the
| Jews..  Sure couldn't hurt!

I'm glad you asked me that, because personally I feel that everything
Over There -- and Over Here for that matter -- could reach some sort of
settlement, agreement type of situation, several hundred lifetimes faster,
if we simply sprayed LSD and MDMA over the whole entire situation.

Of course this is merely my opinion; others may disagree and possibly even
put forth DIFFERENT concepts and ideas.  Life's just like that sometimes.

| Jane, I LOVE YOU!  And I'm sorry for mounting a  mini-crusade
| yesterday.  Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of my brain.
|
| In Christ,
|
| Don

See...?  Everything's all-good and just super-fine.  <Group Hug>

Patrick