[ibogaine] neuro!

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 21:47:08 EDT 2002

I think Brett and Neuroskull are having some sort of
most religious or anti religious contest to see who
can keep writing the most about their opposing views
on jesus over buddha or something like that, Brett has
never been clear about his stance except he is
intolerant of intolerance.

They may have stopped I'm not sure.

Ibogaine treatment and supply is usually listed here

http://ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm

Carla B