[ibogaine] jesus the prankster? (oh, and ibogaine too)

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 17:13:24 EDT 2002

Hi Don and thanks for stopping the spamming with jesus
:-) Welcome to the list too.

The world gets even stranger. A satanic cult likes
mindvox, sure I can see that. The illuminanti are
online, of course they are where else would they be.
Fundementalist Christians like Mindvox. I would not
have seen that one coming.

Like the future you on your home page don :-)

-carrie