[ibogaine] neuro!

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 15:41:26 EDT 2002

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, I was going through an aggressive stage (probably because of the
medication I'm on) when I read the thing about.......  Oh the heck with it.
I'm in too good of a mood now to think about the last couple of days.  Man,
it's never my intention to anger anyone with the Good News of Christ....
Bottom line:  I love you guys (even the heathens) ;)  I want everyone to have
the salvation that God has offered us through Christ... Okay, I won't say any
more about that since this is about ibogaine.  That's some kind of a plant
isn't it?  I can tell you all a funny story about plants.

Back in 1980 a friend and I went to the drive in to watch the movies
"Fiendish Plot of Doctor Fu Man Chu" along with "Close Encounters of the
Third Kind, special edition".  We bought some weed from some people we didn't
know...  Hooray, we didn't know at the time, but it was laced with PCP!  We
were parked up front and center.  Toking away.  About mid way through Close
Encounters, the PCP began to take effect... My eyeballs cracked!  I began to
see things as if I was looking through broken glass.  Red flashes of light
were exploding in my head.  I got out of my truck and stared up at the big
screen.... The ship was coming down to devils tower....  BAM!  Next thing I
know, I'm flat on my back.  There is a group of people around me..  Their
noses are acting weird.  I'm still seeing explosions and flashes of light,
and their noses are moving around on their faces.  I stand up and stagger to
the bed of my pickup.  I fall again, but grab hold of the side.  Now the
horns are honking in the theater as I've become the center of attention!
Next thing I know, we're on the freeway.. My friend is driving like mad..  I
end up in the hospital, strapped down to a bed... They are pumping something
into me?  I overhear the nurses laughing.. "That's what he gets for smoking
marijuana".... Yeah, that's what I get.  I don't smoke grass any more.  That
experience  kinda ruined it for me.