[ibogaine] jesus the prankster? (oh, and ibogaine too)

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 15:18:25 EDT 2002

Message received, understood, will comply.  The Jesus list sounds great, I'd
really enjoy having something like that to post on.  I don't mind hanging out
here on ibogaine either.  I messed up with my effexor dosage 3 days ago...
perhaps that's why I went off on a rant.  My apologies.  I like you too
Patrick!

Don