[ibogaine] was Eric...is now Jesus and Ibogaine.

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 10:39:08 EDT 2002

Don,

In "my opinion" ibogaine does not change a persons religious belief system
unless the person themself possibly considers their belief system as death
oriented and I am not sure it would even change it then.  Ibogaine appears to
support a philosophy of life regardless of the religious context it is taken
within.  It is sometimes called the tree of life. It is a powerful substance.
 If you have to work out religious issues within your own belief system that
may prove to be arduous, or not, depending on you, your learning abilities
and your fears or your courage.

Howard

In a message dated 7/16/02 11:45:10 PM, NeuroSkull at aol.com writes:

>I've never taken ibogaine, but that doesn't mean I never will nor am I
>against the use of it for rehabilitation.  A friend invited me onto this
>list and that's why you see me here.  I wholeheartedly believe in the Lord
Jesus