jesus the prankster? (oh, and ibogaine too)

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 00:12:33 EDT 2002

Don wrote
>I've never taken ibogaine, but that doesn't mean I never will nor am I against the use of it for rehabilitation.  A friend invited me onto this list and that's why you see me here....P.S.S To my friend that invited me onto this list.  If you think I'm being too much of a nuisance, you can zap me off of here if you want.  I'd like to stay, but I leave it up to you. <

Uh-oh. Was someone bored and decided to see what would happen if a totally off-topic thread to ibogaine, (certainly not the first here, I myself being pretty guilty of said sin myself on occasion) were introduced onto the list? I can't help now but suspect this is a jest, a prank of some sick twisted (and funny if so, and heck if not as well to be honest) sort designed to push buttons and inspire a whole lot of replies from passionate people also faintly bored.;-))
    Has anyone on this list who HAS done ibogaine feel the same "Jesus is the only way" vibes? Does anyone here know anyone who converted to fundamentalist Christianity AFTER taking ibogaine?
    Oh shit, I'm up past my bedtime again.
Peace,
Preston