[ibogaine] was Eric...is now Jesus and Ibogaine.

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 00:10:45 EDT 2002

Hey Neuro,

I hear you and I am so sorry I misunderstood you.
There is a person in need you may be able to help,
just call your local suicide hotline or crisis
intervention hotline and the person who picks up the
phone will need to be saved (make sure you do this at
a public payphone - this way all the non-belivers can
see a miracle at work). You just talk for a while and
someone will be there shortly to pick you up so you
can go save them. Be patient, you may have to preach a
little louder than usual but I have faith in you,
don't forget to tell them they are evil heathens. If
you get a Christian, tell they you got the wrong
number (well, you did) call back and get another
person, keep calling, eventually you will get the
"right" one.

Let us know how it works out.

Brett