[ibogaine] turned into a snarling animal

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 23:55:50 EDT 2002

Ha ha.. That's a good question you ask.  But the way to tell the difference
if it's from God or not is by whether or not the words being spoken edify
Christ.  She was saying things like "Christ is nothing", "Buddha is much
stronger" etc.

1 John 4:2-3
Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the
flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have
heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Since it is the Holy Spirit which speaks through Christians when they speak
in "Tongues" I could tell that this wasn't the Holy Spirit speaking through
her by the way she verbally attacked the person of Christ.  I was the only
person that remained in the area once she began to bounce off the floor,
everyone else fled outside in fear.  (It began in a restaurant and ended in a
parking lot).

Would you like to hear this entire story from beginning to end?

Don