[ibogaine] was Eric...is now Jesus and Ibogaine.

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 23:44:37 EDT 2002

I've never taken ibogaine, but that doesn't mean I never will nor am I
against the use of it for rehabilitation.  A friend invited me onto this list
and that's why you see me here.  I wholeheartedly believe in the Lord Jesus
and that salvation is found only through Him.  With my apologies to Carrie,
it's not my intention to "spam" this list, offend anyone just for kicks or
argue with the sole purpose of "proving myself right and everyone else
wrong".  Sincerely I tell you, I weep over those that are lost without
Christ.  God/Christ are my life.  I have no life outside of Christ.  To some
that may seem dismal, maybe even a bit sad.  But I voluntarily left the
"world" so that I can more readily live for Christ.  I strive daily to have a
faith that is pro-active...  Well, so much so that the line is blurred
between what I strive for and what I have become.  So, what I see, what
Christ tells me through His Word the Bible.  Is that there are two choices in
life.  God's way, through Christ which leads to eternal life with God.  Or
death and destruction in Hell.  I'm not forcing this on anyone.  I simply
point to the way that leads to eternal life.  The way is Jesus Christ.  Those
are His words, I only speak them because He commanded us believers to do so.
I know this causes some angry responses, Jesus said that it would.  But it
must be done for there are those that desire to be saved, but just don't know
the way of escape yet.

You all don't have to refer to me as Neuroskull (but ain't it cool...!)  My
name is Don.

P.S.  Oh.. my views... I wasn't brought up in a "religious" household or
anything like that.  It was quite bohemian actually.  I'd love to tell you
more.. but, that would just end up changing the WHOLE focus of this thread...
Some other time perhaps.

P.S.S To my friend that invited me onto this list.  If you think I'm being
too much of a nuisance, you can zap me off of here if you want.  I'd like to
stay, but I leave it up to you.