[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 23:40:47 EDT 2002

> 2 Timothy 3:16-17
> All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
> profitable for doctrine,
> for reproof, for correction, for instruction in
> righteousness, that the man
> of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for
> every good work.

All scripture? Or is Christian scripture the only
scripture that exists (to you)? If not there are many
thousands of scriptures/books about other religions,
and GOD SAID "all scripture is given by inspiration of
god", so they are cool, huh? Scripture is scripture,
truth is truth, unless you are a fundamentalist then
you can twist it around any way you see fit.

> Philippians 4:13
> I can do all things through Christ who strengthens
> me.
>
> Philippians 4:6-7
> Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer

But how come you are anxious about converting
heathens?

Why don't you pray on it (for a very long time)?

> and supplication, with
> thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to
> God; and the peace of God,
> which surpasses all understanding, will guard your
> hearts and minds through
> Christ Jesus.

I am so confused, you gotta get to god through Jesus
but then you got to pray to god and Jesus returns the
message? What if I jump on one leg and juggle 3 balls,
does that count?