(OT) r. zombie

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 23:23:36 EDT 2002

>I personally found much
greater resonance with "I am a Nexus One, I want more Life Fucker I ain't
done," which in actuality is a lyric by Rob Zombie, and not authorized for
spiritual reintegration, religious use, and repeating it without written
consent quite possibly violates the DMCA.<

Or, it violates the PMRC codes. Tres Cool.
Peace,
Preston