turned into a snarling animal

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 23:14:13 EDT 2002

NeuroSkull wrote >Now as for Buddhist chanting, meditation etc.  (This
> could be a very long
> story, but I'm not going to get into the entire
> details here).  You weren't
> there the night a friend of my family became
> possessed by an evil spirit by
> chanting to Buddha.  You weren't there when she
> transformed into a growling
> animal.  You weren't there when she began to speak
> English, a language she
> did not know how to speak prior to this night.
> (She's from Thailand).  You
> weren't there when she became violent, foaming at
> the mouth, cursing and
> swearing at the mention of the name Jesus.  You
> weren't there when she became
> rigid and pounded her head repeatedly into the
> cement, bloody, writhing, the
> thing within her screaming out for Buddha to save it
> from Jesus.  You weren't
> there, I was. <

Ok, this sound interesting, and entirely NOT related to ibogaine, (to the best of my knowledge), but that said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE WASN'T SPEAKING IN TONGUES? WHO INTERPRETED WHAT WAS GOING ON AND DECIDED IT WAS EVIL DEMONS? WHAT IF IT WAS GOD SPEAKING THROUGH HER AND YOU AND "FRIENDS" DECIDED IT WAS THE DEMONS? WHAT THEN? WOULDN'T YOU BE EMBARRASSED?
Peace,
Preston