[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 19:44:28 EDT 2002

OMG 1000000000 msgs in a day and a half.

Neuroskull this is a polite request but could you
please stop doing that? This really isn't the bible
study list, you have made everyone here aware that you
like jesus a whole lot and wish everyone would listen
to his words but no matter how off topic it gets here,
it usually relates to ibogaine or drug addiction or
people who are very involved with one or the other.
I'm sure jesus relates to everything too but please
stop spamming with bible quotes ok?

We have all heard your message, we can all go out on
the net and search for more jesus any time we feel the
need. If anyone ever needs any guidance on where to
start we know you are the one to ask.

-carrie