[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 19:22:21 EDT 2002

Carla,

Jesus is the answer to a great many questions!  And since Jesus is the Word
of God, and the Word of God is found in the Bible:

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man
of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with
thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God,
which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through
Christ Jesus.

I should add:

2 Tim 3:15
...the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through
faith which is in Christ Jesus

Carla, I invite you to visit my web page
http://geocities.com/neuroskull/gift.html

and learn more about our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ!

God bless you.

Don