[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Tue Jul 16 16:13:43 EDT 2002

On [Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 12:42:38PM -0700], [Brett Calabrese] wrote:

| thanks to Shiva and that funny Oooooohhhhhmmmmm noise
| they make, real ominous.

<Raising hand> I like Shiva.  "He" is one of the few role models I have
left.  That whole entire ohmmmm, aum, omm making scenario, plus, also,
even, om nama shivaya, never worked out for me.  I personally found much
greater resonance with "I am a Nexus One, I want more Life Fucker I ain't
done," which in actuality is a lyric by Rob Zombie, and not authorized for
spiritual reintegration, religious use, and repeating it without written
consent quite possibly violates the DMCA.

Just saying,

Patrick