[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Rick Venglarcik RickV at hnncsb.org
Tue Jul 16 15:14:59 EDT 2002

Reminds me of an EXTREMELY fundamentalist friend of mine.  We had lunch
and dropped into Starbucks (the devil's brew for sure).  I talked about
my spiritual journey over the period of a year or so, whereupon he spent
an hour or two pleading for my damned soul, telling me how "the Bible
says..." and generally seeming unable to truly hear what I was saying
and the reasons for my changes in belief (and being defined by him as "a
backslidden unbeliever").  In the end, he remained true to his
FUNDAMENTALS.  He was driving, so after we finished our "chat", I
climbed into the passenger side and he proceeded to pull straight into
oncoming traffic heading straight for my side. Almost got me KILLED.
"Damn!  ...you gotta watch that shit!" I said.  "I'm the one going to
hell here." :)  He laughed his ass off.  He's still an extremely right
wing fundamentalist.  We still get along great.

_____________________________________
Rick Venglarcik, MA, CSAC
Hampton Roads Clinic
2236 W. Queen St., Suite C
Hampton,  VA  23666

Office:  (757) 827-8430 x144
Fax:  (757) 826-2772
Cell: (757) 270-9839
_____________________________________

>>> AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk 07/16/02 02:51PM >>>
Woh Brett

Wher do you get the timne to write such long articulate, informed
e-mails.

I'm afraid I only have one thing to say on this: FUNDAMENTALISM KILLS -
ALL
FUNDAMENTALISM THAT IS ESTABLISED AND MONIED.
Let's see the Islamic type, the drug war type - anyone wanna add
anymore?

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk