[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 14:14:50 EDT 2002

Brett,

You and I are talking about two different Jesus's.  The Jesus I preach is the
Jesus of the Bible.   The Jesus of the Bible is not tolerant of other
religions.  The Jesus of the Bible said:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except
through Me."  (John 14:6)

No doubt, He would be viewed as an intolerant bigot in the eyes of today's
society.  The God of the Bible is adamant when it comes to saving men's souls
that there is only ONE way to be saved, ONE path that leads to salvation.
For me to condone or preach any other would be a tremendous affront to a Holy
and Righteous God who gave His only Son so that we might be saved.  In fact,
if I preached any other way, I would be calling the Jesus that I believe in a
liar.  For the Jesus I believe in has said that He is the only way.

If I don't stand up for what I believe is righteousness (that being the
Christ of the Bible) then what a hypocrite I would be.  If I truly believe
that Jesus is the only way to eternal life in Heaven, why would I stand idle
and mute as I watch others who don't know Jesus march off down a path that I
know and believe leads them to hell?  I can't in good conscience do that.  So
I speak up for Christ.  When I see someone standing at a fork in the road,
one way is broad and tolerant leading to hell, the other narrow, intolerant
and leading to heaven.   Then I say just as Jesus did:

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that
leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is
the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who
find it".

Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?'' And He said to
them,  "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will
seek to enter and will not be able.

Jesus is "The Gate".

Now as for Buddhist chanting, meditation etc.  (This could be a very long
story, but I'm not going to get into the entire details here).  You weren't
there the night a friend of my family became possessed by an evil spirit by
chanting to Buddha.  You weren't there when she transformed into a growling
animal.  You weren't there when she began to speak English, a language she
did not know how to speak prior to this night. (She's from Thailand).  You
weren't there when she became violent, foaming at the mouth, cursing and
swearing at the mention of the name Jesus.  You weren't there when she became
rigid and pounded her head repeatedly into the cement, bloody, writhing, the
thing within her screaming out for Buddha to save it from Jesus.  You weren't
there, I was.

Stay away from these heathen religions.  Yes, you may find "god".  You may
even become "spirit filled".  But it won't be the God of all creation that
you find, and it won't be His Holy Spirit that fills you.

Turn to Jesus, the one true way to the one true God.

Neuroskull