SMART Link on Mindvox please?

Rebecca Silverman becca_vail at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 13:33:48 EDT 2002

Hi Patrick,

A request to at least think about please? I know you never reply to mail but
would you consider putting in a link for SMART? The program agrees with so
many things that you have to say and it wouldn't hurt you to add it to harm
reduction.

Also if you are going to be adding the whole rave scene from South Beach,
would you consider adding a happenings area where we can list meetings (not
NA meetings!) please?

I know your reply is usually 'it's a free world, go start your own web site
and see if you can find 10 people who care' and probably I can't! But I'd
love to add the updates and at least the banner to mindvox please. You do
run everything on ibogaine, which some people bitch about some of the time
:-) Please add smart.

I know how to use alexa too, please do not tell me to throw it somewhere
else, it's just a little banner. Ok? Please? :-) You have more people
hitting this crazy thing (meant in a good way!) and reading what you say,
then nearly anything else I've ever used online, it would not hurt for some
of them to find smart in your links.

Mindvox 29,508
Phantom I can't get it to read anymore, but you have two domains hooked to
mindvox both in the top 50,000

AA	50,201
NA	79,212
SMART	257,568