[ibogaine] after ibogaine and SMART

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 16 13:29:04 EDT 2002

Dear Alison, and others

I'm sure u have your own reasons for informing me/us of your feelings about
Patrick etc
And this is the umpteenth time I've received an e-mail putting him down.
First of all, PLEASE resolve your issues
Second of all, none of this is my business, and I'd be healthier if not
exposed to it, OK?
Thirdly, he runs this lists for our benefit; i met him; seems like a good
person. Enough already

Let's assess ourselves, and where we're at before we dare to presume it's ok
to trash others.

I don't want a response to this; U r putting him down, and this HUGE ONGOING
F debate about who's got the best/right/healthiest recovery DOESN at T HELP us.
PLEASE stop this

OR if you do want to discuss things that help us, do it in a way that
doesn't offend, or hurt others.

Today, I buried another addict. I just don't understand WHY we carry on
doing this. There is no ONE WAY; there are many ways that have helped. (TOO
MANY that haven't) but if u r aware of those, then join us in changing this
crazy sysytem

Solidarity

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>