[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 12:00:58 EDT 2002

Just in case there was a misunderstanding...

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=bigot

big·ot   Pronunciation Key  (bgt)
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group,
religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those
who differ.

Bigot is first recorded in English in 1598 with the
sense “a superstitious hypocrite.”

"superstitious hypocrite", I like it, quite accurate.

http://www.hyperdic.net/dic/b/bigot.htm

A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from his own.

http://machaut.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/WEBSTER.page.sh?PAGE=144

Bigoted
Big"ot*ed, a. Obstinately and blindly attached to some
creed, opinion practice, or ritual; unreasonably
devoted to a system or party, and illiberal toward the
opinions of others. Bigoted to strife." Byron. Syn. --
Prejudiced; intolerant; narrow-minded.

Personally I thought this was more of what GOD MEANS
TO ME (in my personal relationship with the Lord)?

The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all
who call on Him sincerely.
--Psalm 145:18

Guess that don't count (to you) unless you are
Christian since no one can be sincere in their beliefs
except you.

I don't want to get in the way of your selective
reading but you should really should consider the
following bible quotes, you are being far too
considerate;

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones,
and kill every woman who has known man by lying with
him. But all the young girls who have not known man by
lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
Numbers 31:17 (Moses)

JC said

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on
earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
For I have come to set a man against his father, and a
daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law
against her mother- in-law...."
Matthew 10:34

Maybe that is where you get it from...

"Slay and utterly destroy after them, says the Lord,
and do all that I have commanded you."
Jeremiah 50:21

"Behold the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath
and fierce anger...Whoever is found will be thrust
through and whoever is caught will fall by the sword.
Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their
eyes, their houses will be plundered and their wives
ravished."
Isaiah 13:9, 13:15

Man, no wonder... Personally I like that evil chanting
a lot better than good Christian killing people,
torture, burning them at the stake, crucifiction, but
that is my taste.

Brett