[ibogaine] h2k2 highlights :)

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 08:27:14 EDT 2002

I don't have any idea who that is talking about or
what everyone's problem is. But I love this quote from
the article

"And finally, I have no loyalties other than my own,
which are well-known to our beloved readers. I loathe
Microsoft, adore Linux, loathe Feds, adore soldiers,
loathe cops, adore firefighters, and would be
delighted beyond expression to beat John Ashcroft,
Billy Rehnquist and Little Dubya to death with a
tightly-rolled-up copy of the Bill of Rights. "

Sounds about right to me!

Carla B