[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at myrealbox.com
Mon Jul 15 23:52:19 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <NeuroSkull at aol.com>

> I will add, stay away from Buddhism and other such heathen religions.
> Instead seek the true God through a relationship with Jesus Christ.  Not
> religion, relationship.  For more information.  Visit here:
> http://www.geocities.com/neuroskull/gift.html
>
> Neuroskull
> (Have seen first hand those that have become possessed by evil spirits due
> buddhist meditation & chanting).

As a Taoist, I can't abide this at all, sorry. I know many Buddhists, btw,
and this sort of ignorance is just sickening to me. I actually know
Buddhists who were helped through their beliefs and practices to overcome
addiction. I know Christians who have, too.

Wow ... don't know what else to say ...

- jt