[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this through, have 10...

Jellking jellking at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 23:42:27 EDT 2002

Neuroskull wrote: "I will add, stay away from Buddhism and other such heathen religions.  Instead seek the true God through a relationship with Jesus Christ.  Not religion, relationship.  For more information.  Visit here:  http://www.geocities.com/neuroskull/gift.html

Neuroskull
(Have seen first hand those that have become possessed by evil spirits due to buddhist meditation & chanting). "

Sorry, this kind of response is the exact reason I hesitated to introduce this topic.  I feel no need to respond to it otherwise.  Jane