[ibogaine] recovery options and the concept of addiction

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Mon Jul 15 12:05:42 EDT 2002

Dear Curtis

There is no such thing as an 'ugly chick!' Well, at least only VERY RARELY
Women are the best

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>