prescription meds and suggestions

eric seitz erictseitz at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:35:41 EDT 2002

Some of what I wrote was a result of my own issues and problems and not
necessarily appropriate for this list and I have taken the conversation off
list. I thank everyone who made suggestions to me I will do what I can to
follow through on some of them and Patrick, I'll give you a call and buy you
lunch or dinner. I sincerely did not mean to go off on you and obviously
that is what I did.

My comments about people who are "clean" but taking prescription medications
were not meant as a disparagement, they were simply reality based for
myself. In my experience I can't use prescription meds without soon after
progressing to abuse. If you can more power to you. I had no interest in
sparking a "who is really clean" conversation, I already know Patrick's
answers to that "I've been clean 15 minutes which is the last time I lit a
cigarette but I've been off heroin for 3 years" which is nearly identical to
what many of you said.

Please understand I was upset and it was not my intention to challenge what
anyone on this list is doing, most of you look like you're having a better
time of it then me, so who am I to argue.

-ETS-