A Collection of Thoughts and Words

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Sat Jul 13 18:05:50 EDT 2002

On [Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 06:39:01PM -0400], [preston peet] wrote:

| "The man who writes about himself is the only man who writes about all
| people and about all time." George Bernard Shaw.

Funny you mentioned that.  Shaw was the dude who is responsible for one of
the central thought type collectives of energy, which I used to steer
through that whole entire holding it together and maintaining phase.  When
idiots would start up with the whole 12-step pseudo-defeat dogma of "life
on life's terms," my governing principle was much closer to this:

depends on the unreasonable man."  George Bernard Shaw =)

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

On [Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 04:08:40PM -0700], [Bill Ross] wrote:

| If it's any consolation, you seem to be as smart and articulate
| as Patrick, just not enjoying it as flamboyantly.

<Directed at Eric>

While Bill is obviously just talking nonsense, and you cannot be nearly as
smart nor articulate as I am; he is correct about something that I didn't
mention at all...

<Trying to remember> As far as I recall, your original plan for life as
you expressed it to me, MS, and Wild Bill when we did talk, was becoming a
director and writing plays.  You DID write plays didn't you?  Then for
some reason you moved to Miami -- uhm, okay, WHY? -- got sidetracked in
bid'ness and importing things, then opened up services catering to the
needs of people, and wound up at 60 sumthin' holding an empty bag ...
except, yours is filled with cash, most people who take that route just
wind up with the empty bag.  It could be MUCH WORSE.

Furthermore, somewhere along the line if I remember it right, you also
helped your sister out, a lot...  And she is currently a "well known"
artist whose paintings are actually being collected be wealthy people in
Coral Gables, Star Island, etc, within her lifetime.  This is also thanks
to you.  You do have karma points.  And you CAN write prose dude.  When
talkin' MEAN THINGS at moi, you pretty much nailed the conversations.

So, why dont'cha also write...?  I don't necessarily mean those stupid
journals which people keep and look like they were written by retarded 12
year olds, I mean actually WRITE.  You can apparently.  And you know
sumthin' else...  WRITING activates completely different parts of your
brain, then just vibrating the air and talkin' shit.  Writing helps me
tremendously.  It also helps many smart people I know -- of which you are
one -- such as Francis.

You have the cash, so like, live your dreams.  It is unlikely writing
plays will make you a millionaire, so it's pretty convenient you already
are one.

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

On [Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 02:12:16AM -0000], [Curtis  Hersch] wrote:

| No further questions.

Thank you Curtis.  That was very helpful.

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

On [Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 12:44:47AM -0700], [Carrie Rollins] wrote:

| This is so great, this is like a soap opera on crack

Laughing.  Okay, you win, that ^^^ just become one of the MindVox tag
lines.  You may have to click for a while to hit it, since we're at
roughly 700 lines at this point, but very funny.  You TOO can articulate
and write, so like, get over it girlfren' and practice summore if you
really want to =)

| Eric I know the last time I replied I wasn't very kind
| and I'm trying, I see you're not in a great place but
| it's hard to work up sympathy for rich people who are
| unhappy. I mean I'm sure you're as unhappy as anyone
| and maybe even much more, but when I'm wondering how
| to make rent next month it so makes me stop listening
| to you complain.

This too was an extremely relevent point.  You wanna help humanity, feed
the poor, work with minority gang members, adopt a homosexual puppy...
That's nice.  But *WHO* cares about the wealthy?

The answer is: nobody.  They're the biggest group of total lepers left.

Oh, okay, so you're rich, your life sucks, and you like to complain a lot.
That's too bad, get the hell away from me.  Being wealthy is not all it's
cracked up to be.  Your problems are just different.  You're isolated,
lonely, and completely out of touch with most of humanity.  Because the
odds are whenever someone comes up to you and offers compassion; there is
some sort of secondary motivation, and it will all eventually get to the
punchline: why you need to give them some money.

This makes people who have cash, who are being "treated," suspicious and
paranoid.  It isn't easy, and it still sucks.  But Bill I think pointed
out something very doable...  Ya know, kids really do not understand
wealth.  They understand being hungry or having no place to live, but you
certainly could form human contact with an entire group of people who is
not out to get something from you.

All that, in addition to writing, going to the gym, dosing with
entheogens, and if it still doesn't work out, you can always adopt that
homosexual puppy, and write a play about it.

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

On [Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:54:36PM -0700], [Bill Ross] wrote:

| Generally speaking, things get together because they are
| thrown together in the soup, and stay together because their
| shapes fit each other.

Bill!  You're a poet and don't know it.  Awright!  The ibogaine list now
has Mr. Science on Drugs!  Woo Hoo!  You ro0l!

| Which reminds me of something I read somewhere on the net:
| "Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."

That too, just won a appearance in the Vox taglines.  Too fucking cool =)

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

On [Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 10:57:03PM -0700], [Beyond Elite] wrote:

| FUCKING A Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
| All in one night! Matrix Reloaded promo and I find
| you're back! ROCK ON!
|
| MindVox Resurrection!
|
| I don't understand one fucking thing about the entire
| site but it's totally fucking cool peeps, this rocks!
| You're not dead!
|
| YEAH!

Woo Hoo!  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Awright!@#!@312111@@11!!!!!!!!!!!

Freebase sum linuX 4 me at h2k2 do0d!

	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

On [Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 11:45:55AM -0400], [preston peet] wrote:

| Patrick,
|     How do you know you aren't already one of the clones, left behind
| here in This parallel universe when you got tired of some OTher parallel
| universe? I mean, already inhabiting openly a parallel universe to the
| one most other are living in leads me to suspect there's yet a lot more
| of those out there, and wonder since it this move has occured to you now
| whether or not this is the first time this thought has occured to you,
| and that you maybe even have acted upon it countless times before. So,
| how do you know you aren't a clone left here by you on your way to
| another parallel at some point on/next to the time spiral prior to our
| now?

Preston, this is a truly valid and excellent point, and of course the
answer is: I do not know!  And I have thought of this.  When in that much
larger space, I seem to gain awareness of all the other parts and pieces
of me, which are moving through time(s), except of course time is NOT
linear, therefore we do not have any past lives, but rather exist in a
array of incarnations which are all happening simultaneously.  This would
mean that the fate of universes, plus, also, my "individual" existence,
are not solely dependent upon actions I do, or do not, take in my present
life.  In fact I could kick back, do nothing, and let all my other lives
take up the slack.  But what if most of my other lives are already
thinking the same thoughts and NONE of us ever does anything?

This is indeed a conundrum.  Even further along this circle of reasoning, is
the realization that there really isn't anything that NEEDS to be done,
except gaining awareness of this totality, and greater space, from which
these thoughts arrive in the first place, and therefore I'm done, and
should just kick back, experience happiness and live for today.  While
doing my best to maintain a higher level of awareness.

Which I will schedule for tomorrow, 'cuz I have a huge pile of stuff I
need to do right now.

God bless, I'm outta here.  In closing, I just found this again.  Preston
is the one who brought it to my attention in the first place, and it's
totally neato.

Behold!  The Wonders of Our Age -- The Spider Goat!

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,4562471%5E13762,00.html

Patrick