[ibogaine] Re: ages

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 13 11:45:55 EDT 2002

Patrick,
    How do you know you aren't already one of the clones, left behind here in This parallel universe when you got tired of some OTher parallel universe? I mean, already inhabiting openly a parallel universe to the one most other are living in leads me to suspect there's yet a lot more of those out there, and wonder since it this move has occured to you now whether or not this is the first time this thought has occured to you, and that you maybe even have acted upon it countless times before. So, how do you know you aren't a clone left here by you on your way to another parallel at some point on/next to the time spiral prior to our now?
Peace,
Preston