[ibogaine] Newbie Questions

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 11:47:52 EDT 2002

Joshua,

I will give another reply (maybe) on list.

What do you want?

Are you an active addict or not - if so, what?

What drugs have you done and how do you respond to
them. Eg, have you done acid, do you drink, does a
tylenol get you high or do you not notice when you
take 17 vicodin (getting an idea of tolerance levels).

How is your health? Any issues, weight, height, got
the age.

On to reply on-list

Brett