[ibogaine] Newbie Questions

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 13 10:50:38 EDT 2002

>First, I have been interested in Ibogaine ever since reading about it in High Times way back in ... oh, I guess the late 80s or so,<

Joshua,
    LOL. You have no idea how funny it is to me to read the above snip. High Times got you interested in ibogaine? Brilliant, truly brilliant, as there's a little rumor going about in certain circles that HT isn't at all interested in ibogaine. Now you come out with, "I've been interested about ibogaine since reading about it in HT way back in 1989"! I LOVE it.;-)))
    Of course, I think it's been a while since HT did run anything on ibogaine, but due to their primary focus being marijuana, I'm not really surprised. (I know, I know, they print other topics too, but as I go on to note:) How much can a marijuana magazine print on ibogaine that pertains to marijuana, out of curiosity? (This question is for everyone btw).
    And I at least have NOT tried ibogaine, though I do have some interest in the possibility at some point in time.
(I'm slowly killing myself with these damned cigarettes.)
    Peace,
Preston