[ibogaine] recovery options and the concept of addiction

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 23:16:42 EDT 2002

Bill! That sounds really fascinating but could you
please explain what it means? What is all that
changing? I don't understand, even your theory or the
possibility that you are suggesting and I am very
interested. And also what could I read to understand a
little more which would not be so above my head that
I'm lost? I don't mean to put you on the spot and
probably there are no easy answers but I am very very
very very very curious!

Eric is just repeating what i've heard so many times
already and I feel bad for you but you keep saying the
same thing every so often and do nothing about it and
trash patrick while saying you have nothing against
him.

Makes a lot of sense.

Carla B