[ibogaine] Ibogaine Signals Addiction Genes

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jul 12 19:54:46 EDT 2002

AND, one of the very, very first things I learned in the very first 28 day programs I ever found myself in was to "personalize" stuff, instead of putting everything into terms like, "you know, when you are going to the park, and you step in dogshit, how shitty that makes you feel? Don't you hate that?" That sort of speaking doesn't really cover it. Personalizing it though, brings it right home to both myself and those I'm speaking?writing to/for. "I hate when I'm going to the park and step in dogshit. I choose to get shitty feelings over it." Sooo, when writing about certain stuff, in my own case, I too tend to keep things as personal as possible, just because I'm the only one I know really, and am only making uneducated guesses on the rest of humanity.
Peace,
Preston