[ibogaine] Ibogaine Signals Addiction Genes

eric seitz erictseitz at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:11:20 EDT 2002

That's not Patrick on psychoatives, that's Patrick on Patrick. 'and then I
ran up and down the hallways yelling and throwing things and then I got a
brain and cut it all up and then I got the networking working after the
campus fell down and then I went to the playground and it was great and then
I wrote 3 articles and then I met this really hot girl and I'm going out!
and then I read a book on philosophy and then I did another brain and I want
to start a band!' is patrick. Patrick on psychoactives finally shuts up and
calms down. If he is ever quiet and gentle, then he's tripped a few days
before.

Food for thought. Patrick doesn't care because this isn't news to him or
anyone who's heard Dr. Mash talk in the last year. She knows this already.
You should ask yourself what she's doing, someone who has over achieved for
her entire life suddenly stops writing ibogaine papers. Where did all that
research lead, who is she working with right now, it's not drug addiction
research anymore it's brain research with biotech and gene companies.

I've been reading this list nearly since it started, Patrick never says
anything about anything except himself personally. If he did then he
wouldn't be with Dr. Mash for 3 years which I believe is almost a world
record. He sees her every day, he works with this, he hangs out with her
outside the job.

My own conclusion is that maybe what that young lady said is not so far
wrong and the results of just how far ibogaine does go in making changes
will scare the shit out of people, not calm them down.

I guess we will all find out sooner or later.

My .02 cents.

-ETS-