[ibogaine] Ibogaine Signals Addiction Genes

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Fri Jul 12 12:55:57 EDT 2002

On [Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 10:11:44PM -0700], [Carla Barnes] wrote:

| re-writes genetic expression. Patrick describes it as
| hitting a reset on your brain and bringing you back to
| a "pre addiction modality". So would this mean that
| ibogaine is re-writing genetic expression back to what
| it was prior to drug use, ibogaine is re-writing
| genetic expression to something else completely,
| ibogaine is re-writing genetic expression to what???

Something creative and much better!

Just look at me, I walk upright most of the time, am pretty coherent and
stuff on certain occasions and can remember things real damn good.

Actually, all these answers and many others are kept hidden in a locked,
booby-trapped chest, secreted beneath the hovering anti-gravity altar
(shaped like a pyramid of course) which has been erected to Mother Love
Bone, in the Libertarian Party World HQ.  They can be viewed by
appointment only -- please make reservations with the Scientist from
Outer Space, using the Philip K. Dick travel agency -- after the
Illuminati brunch.

Patrick