[ibogaine] ibogaine?

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Fri Jul 12 12:23:03 EDT 2002

On [Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 08:31:36AM -0700], [G. Ratte'] wrote:

| --- Joshua Tinnin <krinklyfig at myrealbox.com> wrote:
| > Well, am I the ancient one here at the creaky ol' age of 32?
|
| Nah, we're both decrepit... I'm 32 also.
|
| I keep nodding off into my tapioca, damn.

Don't worry, titanium implants are NO LONGER necessary!  They have
exciting gnu biocompatible synthetic materials to INSERT into your jaw!
You'll be eatin' tapioca forever n ever!

I have outlived Morrison and Cobain, lettuce sea if I can make it past
Jesus, since I am now at the final year he made it to; that being 33.

Dr. Kroupa / Geriatrics on Entheogens