[ibogaine] ibogaine?

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Fri Jul 12 09:13:20 EDT 2002

Still only 28! I ain't gonna say how old I become tomorrow, but all cards
can be sent to....!!!!!
Tnx for putting record straight

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>