[ibogaine] Ibogaine Signals Addiction Genes

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 01:11:44 EDT 2002

That one guy who shows up with some questions every
couple of weeks and then leaves mentions that, quoting
the entheogen review article, saying that ibogaine
re-writes genetic expression. Patrick describes it as
hitting a reset on your brain and bringing you back to
a "pre addiction modality". So would this mean that
ibogaine is re-writing genetic expression back to what
it was prior to drug use, ibogaine is re-writing
genetic expression to something else completely,
ibogaine is re-writing genetic expression to what???

What does it mean exactly to "re-write" genetic
expression.

I don't want to sound dumb and if anyone has anything
I should read I will, I am realllllly curious. And if
it does all this isn't that just going to make the FDA
much more paranoid and crazy about it, instead of more
calm?

Carla B