[ibogaine] vaccines a'comin'

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 00:54:02 EDT 2002

That's so disgusting. I mean it's not if someone wants
that, but you knowwwwwwwwwwwwww this kind of stuff and
what drugabusesciences puts out is going to end up
being forced on people as part of court proceedings,
parole, probation, all of that. It's turning people
into cattle.

When I read all that crap on
http://www.drugabusesciences.com they are so excited
at the idea of locking down people's state of mind.

I'm venting but the whole idea of innoculating people
against getting high is sooooooooooo sick.

Carla B