prostitution, medical marijuana, and invite

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 09:54:51 EDT 2002

Hi all,
    And Good Morning! (Wow, England isn't arresting pot smoker- how are they buying it there if sales are still arrestable offenses?) Since the US federal government has been raiding medical marijuana clubs in California (and elsewhere, no?) due to their being in violation of federal law, I've been wondering: Has anyone ever heard of a federal agency raiding a licensed by the state house of ill repute in Nevada because prostitution is against federal law? Or is it against federal law?
    Am I onto something here that could be used legally, or am I barking up the wrong tree? I never thought of this before. I could swear prostitution is against US federal law, but I could be wrong.

    On another note, in cooperation with Andria at Drug Scope UK, and publisher of Users Voice in London, and with a ton of help both spiritual and technical from the brilliant, and thus as expected crazy folk at Mindvox.com, Drugwar has a new email list. We'd like to invite you all, and all your friends, relatives, enemies, pets, politicians, and anyone else who might not fit one of these catagories, to join us as we discuss, plot, plan, ramble and more, attempting to figure out how we got this far into such a pointless and destructive war, how it's possible that we remain embroiled in aforementioned war, and how in the heck do we get ourselves out.

As our calm, rational, and utterly brilliant tech design guy/friend Patrick put it last night:
"if you wanna subscribe to drugwar, the address is:
drugwar-subscribe at mindvox.com
This just opened roughly 3 minutes ago, the list will go wherever whomever
takes it, but primarily it is being run by Preston & Andria, and/or Andria
and Preston.  Although I'm sure I'll provide occasional thoughtful
insights, and brief introspective moments of reasonable discourse.

Its purpose is to provide you with an up to the minute hotlist of the
best spots to cop on planet earth.  No wait, that's the Drug Database &
Beeper/Cellphone eXchange, coming Any Minute Now.
Mostly the purpose of the list is to move the more Drug War related
conversations and materials..."

We look forward to many spirited postings, debates, arguments, cooperation and more, at least until we end this stupid, evil war. Join us!
Peace,
Preston Peet
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor in Chief http://www.drugwar.com