[ibogaine] ibogaine?

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 09:10:15 EDT 2002

>I never said I was 18? I wish I was! Add a 10 to that
number. That's a lot of years to strip away. Can
ibogaine do that one too? ;-)<

Oh yeah, LOL!!!
I have to say, any hesitation I myself have had over taking ibogaine, if it can strip 10 years away, and give it BACK to me, then heck, I'm there!
    Sorry Carla, I think it may have been Vector making me feel like such an old guy, but I told Andria I thought is was you. I can be a bit fuzzy headed sometimes.
Don't really understand why though.;-))
Peace,
Preston