[ibogaine] ibogaine?

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 00:33:53 EDT 2002

Curtis I wanted to thank you for taking the time to
set the story straight about Mother Love Bone and how
it relates to everything. Really I was worried the
full story would never be told and then you came along
and did just that. ;-)

I'm not being serious, welcome to the list! Stick
around. I wouldn't know a Motherlovebone lyric from
dr. seuss, both of which I guess are embeded in
mindvox but I did remember say hello 2 heaven and
pushing forward back. Reachdown I think I liked but I
don't remember anything about it except it was 15
minutes long and hard to follow. But pretty if very
sad.

I never said I was 18? I wish I was! Add a 10 to that
number. That's a lot of years to strip away. Can
ibogaine do that one too? ;-)

Carla B

--- Curtis  Hersch <crownofthorns72 at rediffmail.com>